20 April 2007

Peel of Approval?

The punishment for reading blogs is...

meme-tagging!

How did this happen? I was reading at metria's place and, well, read on and see....

Part 1: On the Outside (Crunchy)
Name : Not metria
Date of Birth : 23 January. Oii... this one everybody knows oredi....
Current Status : Money no enough
Eye Colour : Brown
Hair Colour : Dark brown
Righty or Lefty : I am ALWAYS RIGHT!!!
Zodiac Sign : Aquarius. You paying attention or not?

Part 2: On the Inside (Smooth)
Your Heritage : Chocolate. It must be true, I want it to be true.
Your Fear : If I stopped being able to love, what would I do?
Your Weakness: Puppies and chocolate desserts
Your Perfect Pizza : With you.... and no calories mya pizza.

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : Haiyolar... I sick again ar?
Your bedtime : 11pm.
Your most missed memory : If I miss something, does it mean I don't have it anymore? But if I don't remember, how can I miss it? *garu kepala*

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Teh halia, please....
McDees or Burger King : BK!
Single or Group Dates : Single, but double dates ok also
Adidas or Nike : Adidas!
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Lipton. Why am I such a tea snob?
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate. No, vanilla. Wait, Choc....
Cappucino or Coffee : Latte.

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke : When I'm angry and smoke pours from my ears, yes.
Curse : Yes, but not in public. Very un-plink-like, you see.

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : No
Gone to the mall : Of course!
Been on stage : No
Eaten sushi : No
Dyed your hair : No

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : No
Changed who you were to fit in : No, but made it look like I did.

Part 8 : Marrriage
Age you're hoping to be married : Marry me now. Or else.

Part 9: In A Guy
Best Eye colour : Brown
Hair colour : Brown
Short or long hair : Short

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : Doing a meme. This meme.
1 hour ago : Working
4 1/2 hours ago : Snacking. Coffee and blueberry muffin, anyone?
1 month ago : Seal hunting.
1 year ago : Being a mushroom.

Part 11: Finish The Sentence
I love : you
I feel : like my head is full of cotton wool
I hate : cruelty to people
I hide : my disappointment
I miss : my cousins
I need : to knock some heads together, including my own.

Part 12: Tag 5 People
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. And so, this is how I ended up doing this meme.

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At 3:51 am, Blogger L B said...

chup first..

as always, you have that cute way of writing.. so elf-like.. Not that I know how elves write, but I imagine that's the way.. punctuating myth with real..

 
At 7:54 am, Blogger Simple American said...

I oledi did this. But you can go read lah.

*hugs Plinksan*

Knock knock my head please! :)

You come and visit me and I know a place that has chocolate pizza!

 
At 10:48 am, Blogger mistipurple said...

lol. i kena tagged already. and you have no fish yet in the net. :P

 
At 2:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg...thank u but no thank u - i just OD-ed on memes. :P glad to note that absence was only 5 days. kkekeke....femes oso still got time to blog. good eh!!

 
At 3:14 pm, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Kkkk... elf like?

Are you a Hobbit? O.o

 
At 8:20 pm, Blogger L B said...

plink the elf... that sounds so much better than plink the mushroom... Goodie..

 
At 8:21 pm, Blogger L B said...

*forgive me, I was watching Uncle Joe's Pan's Labyrinth last night.....*

 
At 8:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orangette... that's what popped into my mind as I finished your meme. Orange and chocolate....

 
At 2:26 am, Blogger plink said...

LB: Really? I write like an elf? Thank you! *quickly hide the elven ghostwriter*

SA: *hugsbek* Let's all go for chocolate pizza!

Misti: That's whylar, everybody else kena tag first. ;)

yvy: Femes oredi must keep blogginglar. But hor, not as femes as some. ;)

angel: Sshhh.... Wait til everyone find out then how?

LB: Uik? New filem? Intelligent cinema? Art house?

kat: Orange and chocolate... pizzaaa!!!!!

 
At 3:45 am, Blogger L B said...

Blockbuster Trilogy!!

 
At 8:56 pm, Blogger may said...

I miss you being a mushroom...

 
At 12:48 am, Blogger mistipurple said...

plink was a mushroom? o.O
thought he was a hobbit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home