18 November 2005

Hair Bad Day

I was at a conference last week. A group of delegates came up to me during the photo frenzy at the end of the day. Agreeing to their request for photographs with me, I was taken completely by surprise by the next one.

'Wah... hair so nice. Can touch or not?'

Sure, why not? I'm not worried in the slightest about personal space. Go knock yourself out. Want me to do it for you?

This fresh guy was really asking for it. I swear, I was this close (I..I) to... well, let's just leave it to the imagination.

Let's just say that this would have been pleasant by comparison.

5 Comments:

At 1:41 am, Blogger Tan Yee Wei said...

...


...


What the...

Like your "i was this close (|..|) to" expression. Haven't seen anyone transcribe that expression to written form.

BTW are you a leng lui with long silky black hair (like those in hair products' TV ads)? ;-)

 
At 12:06 pm, Blogger Sangeeta said...

Hmmm you should be flattered :) Maybe you can get some sponsorships from some shampoo manufacturer ;)

 
At 11:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah....dahsyat lar u!!

pix! pix! pix! :D

 
At 5:27 pm, Blogger plink said...

YeeWei: Thanks for the compliment... I think.... :P ;)

metria: Flattered certainly, but this is about space. Personal Space woii!

Yvy: I'm trying to figure out if my NOT having those photos is a good thing.

If anyone's interested, my secret is.... wash often, condition regularly and use the bare minimum of hair products.

Oh, and exercise, a well-balanced diet and blablablacrowdfallingasleepxyz....

 
At 12:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home