02 November 2005

De-what?!

Before the legions of readers (all three of them) that arrive here by mistake decide to jump into the sea in despair, allow me to provide some background.

Originally intended to be full of venom and general evil, this blog has been a disappointment in that respect. With the Blog(u) series, it became an exercise in narcissism.

From Nah!See? to a White and Yellow Flower, the daffodil or narcissus.

The more I look at life, the more I love it. It is precious, priceless and there isn't enough time to do wasteful things like hate and whine.

Thank you dear readers.

*tabik*

If I was to carry on, there would not be enough space to list all the things and people I want to thank. I'll have to stop here.

Delima: ruby/berlian/diamond.
Kasih: love
Delima kasih: Thank you / The precious stone of love, ever-enduring.

Thank you.

3 Comments:

At 9:13 am, Blogger Kucing Gatal said...

This is against the spirit of Deeparaya. I command you to continue!

 
At 5:10 pm, Blogger plink said...

Continue to thank? Or to hate and whine? ;P

More Blog(u) coming up; promise!

Happy Deeparaya to everyone!

 
At 2:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home