06 April 2006

Do you know where you're going to?

I get this feeling that there is someone out there searching for something, searching for someone.
I wonder who it is and who they are looking for....

Actually, I DO know who it is. I know also that they have been looking for me for the longest time.

If you have just finished your finals and are presently hanging out because your significant other is still having exams;
If you have been told that I have a blog but did declined the URL because you 'enjoy the thrill of the chase,';
If you have flown by this blog a couple of times before and not known...

I'm here.

*Muakz*

7 Comments:

At 7:24 am, Blogger may said...

I'm searching for...
have I found...?

ah, plink to the rescue!
*muaks*

 
At 1:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhmmm...i'm blur.

 
At 3:24 pm, Blogger L B said...

Lei kong mutt yerh arh?

But it makes for a great PERSONALS insert..

 
At 3:48 pm, Blogger plink said...

may: *muakzback* :)
LB & Yvy: Don't worry: I'm just flagging up this blog for someone who's looking for it.
They know me personally, know that I keep a blog and that I'm pseudononymous.
They've also been looking for a month. Maybe I shouldn't have asked them to look for me in your Links sections.... ;)

 
At 11:39 pm, Blogger plink said...

UncleSAm: Much appreciated. Anything to help my friend find this blog. :)

 
At 12:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blurrrr*

so, u wanna let 'em find u anot wan? or u wanna give 'em a "boo!" when they come here? :D

mari sama-sama pengsan

 
At 4:10 am, Blogger plink said...

angel: Find, of course let them find. But dunno why even after flying flag like this so long also no respon....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home