09 October 2006

Tag-lisman Part One

Some memes can be very annoying because everyone has done them, everyone else has tagged me with them or everyone else is trying to do them.
Some memes can be very disturbing, because of the questions they ask, the answers brought forth to the questions and because of the questions that you have to think up in order to answer the original questions.
This meme is that last kind, very disturbing. This is why:

ARE YOU:

1. A Cuddler?
Who with, you?

2. A morning person?
Yes, just not very often .

3. Are you a perfectionist?
Absolutely, 100 percent completely not!

4. An only child?
No, I see loads of little ones like me everywhere.

5. Catholic:
Guess again....

6. In your pajamas?
I could be…..

7. Currently suffering from a broken heart?
Not currently. Once upon a time, I thought that it had broken, but it is working fine now.

8. Okay styling other people’s hair?
Why don’t you come over here so we can find out?

9. Left handed?
I HAVE a left hand….

10. Addicted to MySpace?
Allergic to MySpace

11. Shy around the opposite gender?
Yes.
*pengsan*

12. Loud?
YES!!!!!!


DO YOU:

12-and-a-half. Bite your nails?
Luckily, no.

13. Get paranoid at times?
Who said I’m paranoid? WHO?!?!

14. Currently regret something that you have said/done?
Regret, yes. Currently, no. Plenty of time for new regrets later.

15. Curse frequently when you get mad?
I count to ten.
In Hokkien.
Naming body parts instead of counting numbers.

16. Enjoy country music?
Sometimes. I tend to enjoy country more than I do country music.

17. Enjoy jazz music?
Endure jazz music.

18. Enjoy smoothies?
Too much.
Much too much

19. Enjoy talking on the phone?
Enjoy talking.

20. Have a lot to learn?
No... Of course a lot lah! Little plinks like me need an education mah!

21. Have a pet?
No, but I pet things….

22. Have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” person?
Always, but I’m assuming that there is only ever one ‘right’ person.

23. Have all your grandparents died?
No. Choychoychoy!! Dai gat lai si!!

24. Have at least one sibling?
Yes. How many you want? I can get for you, special price!

25. Have been told that you are smart?
Once. My head swelled up so much I had to walk sideways through the doorway.

26. Have had a broken bone?
Mine or someone else’s?

27. Have Caller I.D. on your phone?
Have YOUR Caller I.D. on my phone...?

Part Two will follow soon. Or will it?

Wasn't that disturbing? Even a little bit?

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

At 6:10 am, Blogger L B said...

Too insightful, your answers! I will swoon along to some of them, but not now.. Later, when the occasion calls for. Meanwhile, happy Post Mooncake Festival.. I am sure there are TungKu Mooncakes about, sooner or later.

 
At 7:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

special price for a sibling? o.O
can I have a sister? how much for her?

I like your answers, may I borrow some?

 
At 9:04 am, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Disturbing? No ah...

Shy around opp. gender but loud... hmmmmmmmm...

 
At 9:29 am, Blogger Tan Yee Wei said...

Delightful answers... esp counting body parts in hokkien :)

 
At 1:30 pm, Blogger Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

wwwkakakkaaa so interesting and farneeeeeeee lol

 
At 7:10 pm, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

muuuu yes it was a little disturbing..esp the part where your head swell so much that you had to walk sideways..MUAHAHAHAH

 
At 3:13 pm, Blogger plink said...

LB: *TungKu mooncake to AhWongKor?*

may: Borrow answer? Can! Special price also.... (this wan learn from TanSliLatukWingz wan)

angel: loud + shy = SHY!!! Like that lor....

LaoChen: Thank you, but I gather many people do this, not just mememememe....

FF: Waiting for your 'unofficial' list oni :D

PC: Not literally larr (I hope), but felt really syiok that day. =)

SA: Very disturbing. When I've tried to answer memes before, many questions were poorly phrased. While trying to figure out what the questions meant, I thought up questions that I found quite disturbing. I wonder if it has happened to anyone else....

 
At 5:34 am, Blogger L B said...

muaks for the tungku mooncakes....

 
At 11:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So interesting leh
:)

 
At 11:36 am, Blogger titoki said...

Your answers are more liu-liu than LB's one. Muahahahaha.

Eventhough you have done this meme already but the feeling is like you still haven't done any. :)

*piak plink's backside red-red like monkey butt* ;þ

 
At 2:35 pm, Blogger Chen said...

i love your answers :)

 
At 8:47 pm, Blogger c a r c a r said...

jit, dee, sanh, see, goh, lak, cit, puey, kaw, jap!!

 
At 10:34 pm, Blogger mistipurple said...

i chup first then bite... i mean, read.

 
At 6:28 am, Blogger Winn said...

u............

haha...

jus wanna confuse us hor!!

 
At 3:30 pm, Blogger plink said...

LB: You're welcome. It's the only way I could get rid of the excess... the mooncake season is over already, too soon!

ZI: I suppose you could say that the journey is more important than the destination. ;)

titoki: There are answers in the meme, just maybe not the expected ones....
*pinjam Loktor Chen mya sotong and piakback titoki sampai hitam-hitam from the ink*

chen: Thank you! See, titoki? somebody appreciates this! ;D Wait arh? I got *piakpiak* titoki sarmore....

carcar: Yay! carcar count to ten oredy! Psst... try it again, counting body parts this time...?

misti: misti sudah datang! *faster cabut before i get bitten again*

winn: Aiyah, you and titoki 2x5 wan.... trying to get me into truoble oni. The answers are there in the open wan! But true also, I'm not answering the questions in the meme tepat-tepat.... ;)

 
At 6:13 pm, Blogger Chen said...

LOL
sotong is indeed a good piak-king tool

 
At 10:54 pm, Blogger King's wife said...

besides absurd, I would also label it as pointless. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home