21 September 2005

Chrysalis

This belated post is part-notice, part apology for impending change on my part.
I'm undergoing pupation, you see. Wrapping up for a while and rearranging bits of me in the name of becoming more insightful and readable is what is planned. It'll take a while, possibly several years, but I'm curious to see what happens in the meantime.
Having compared the current posts of some longtime blog authors with their earlier entries, I am deeply encouraged by how quickly progress can be made. At some point, the authors in question decided that if something was worth putting up, it was going to be of the very best possible quality.
These authors pupated. Their language changed, becoming neater, tighter and more fluent. Each one developed a style that has served well to this day.
As they have passed through the stage of chrysalis, so must I. Of course, being a Drama Queen, I need to make a general announcement of this.
Apologies then, to the hardy souls who continue to drop by. The quantity of posts may fall during this period, but quality should improve or seem to. Apologies also for the format and content. I'm going to try out several ways of putting things together. With luck, there will be just the right combi out there that will hang everything together just right.

4 Comments:

At 11:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll certainly hang in there, if you do, too :)

Keep it coming, plinky.

 
At 11:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUHYOOO!!! someone won word gurdy larr.....:P

congrats!!!! :D *hugs*

 
At 3:39 am, Blogger plink said...

ghoul: TQ for bearing with us. Normal service... that's the great bit: hopefully there's not going to be 'normal' service for a long while yet.

Tenkiu Yvy, *hugs back 2U*
I won? Really?

*Checks KG's blog*

I don't believe it! Give it time to sink in. Never thought it would happen. I think this needs a post.

 
At 4:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely la!!! :P mentione me! mention!! the bearer of good news!! hahaha....

curi some attention from u too. lol!!! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home