24 January 2006

Gimme five!

Stumbled across this at Kyels.com and later at Yvy's. Then everyone else started to do it. I might as well jump on the bandwagon too....

The Rules:
The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

Read mine and cringe:

  1. I have to look in every mirror I come across.
  2. Daydreaming. ‘Oi, plink! Wake uplah!’ *whackwhackwhack*
  3. No music? I very seldom listen to music and don’t use an iPod. I hum a bit, just a little bit. Even so, one of my seniors at work once asked if I had tunes continuously playing inside my head. That might just be it.
  4. No movies either. Make that ‘very seldom.’ I much prefer reading. Weird, huh?
  5. Bantal busuk with a twist. Bantal busuk are very fashionable, but mine is slightly different: I need my groove. If I try a pillow without my groove (or dent), then I don’t sleep well. It’s like the story of the princess and the pea. There’s also the shock of how large the dent is in my pillow when I wake up....
Five to tag:
Again, everyone else has run away with it. I'll just have to do the next meme faster.
*sigh*

3 Comments:

At 4:48 am, Blogger plink said...

Haha! Yes, I know what it's like for the mirrors. Same here. Only sometimes, I get tunes playing in the head from looking in the mirror. Gracious....

 
At 1:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bantal busuk? Lol. Hehehe.

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger plink said...

SAm: Anything from the 'Normal Service Will Resume Shortly' jingle from TV to the BeeGees to Linkin Park to... you get the idea. :)

Kyels: :D That's Yvy's fault: she say first wan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home