12 January 2006

I have closure

I have come to realize that unbridled creativity can do some wonderful things.
LB based his entry on blogs and blogging.
Hedonistics Anonymous took the frank approach, noting that memes are about me, me, me i.e. narcissism.
Kucing Gatal politely declined, citing the not-true-tag nature of this challenge.
Tan Yee Wei takes the Mutant of The Year Award for bringing a totally unexpected twist to the event. I should have known that he'd find a way to work mathematics into it. There's a nice intro though.
I'll have to find some more ideas....

5 Comments:

At 5:49 pm, Blogger Selba said...

well, everyone has their own style... just be yourself :)

 
At 12:31 am, Blogger L B said...

I would have done mine on turkeys if it had gone on any longer.... or about fetishes (ankles, for instance)..

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger Tan Yee Wei said...

Hey i din't worked mathamatics into the meme. Mathematics found its way in. I swear, Its all autonomous and spontaenous!

 
At 10:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoopsie! you've been tagged!! LOL =P

 
At 5:26 pm, Blogger plink said...

Selba: So true! But watching how everyone spun things around was great fun.
LB: You and your turkey fetish.... Who wants an anklehug, then? ;)
SAm: Blank checkbook? All I've got is moths in the money-pouch, so we're much the same.
YeeWei: :PbPb....
Yvy: You so Yvyl lah, you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home