24 June 2006

Delapan Kasih, Delapan Kisah, Bahagian Pertama

Having watched angel do a meme of eights and being tagged for my trouble, I get to try also. Having watched AhWongKor sashay his way through the earlier meme of fours, I am going to do an LB and twist this to my liking.
Welcome to Delapan Kasih, a meme of eight loves.

Eight jobs I would love to try

Coffee taster. Already naturally anxious by nature, if I got a little extra buzz from the bean, who would notice? Who cares? Go get your own coffee! This is mine!
Proofreader. I could read and read and read and… what’s a proof?
Agony Aunt. People already come up to me and say, ‘plink, you know har….’ The difference is, an Agony Aunt gets paid.
Dance teacher. I did say ‘try’…. You see, those who can, do. I can’t, so….
Judge on X-Factor.
Dentist. ‘Tsk, tsk. Look at the state of that tooth. It’ll have to come out. You want big needle or small wan?’ See? I’m a natural!
Celebrity un-fashion guru. It’s like being a dentist, I’m a natural here too!
Magnum 4D seller. Goes with my eyes… ‘One Big One Small prease!’

More to come!

12 Comments:

At 4:47 am, Blogger L B said...

LOLOLOLiuliuliuliuLOL!! TungKu!!! You had me in stitches for a whole 25 minutes! *ok, I lied a bit*

Waiting for more... another 25 minutes?

 
At 5:03 am, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

hahahaha! Liuliuliu!!! i very enjoys your Bahagian Pertama! damn liuuu!!

*sigh*

...liuliu...hv to keep my hanbok liao...

 
At 7:50 am, Blogger Winn said...

liuliu! like liuliu angeliu, i like ur bahagian satu juga.

mana bahagian yang lain?? bila mana bagaimana?

 
At 12:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sked to be your patient if you were a dentist liao! sked sked!! LOL!!

wa tertunggu bahagian-bahagian yang lain...

 
At 4:09 pm, Blogger L B said...

Dear Agony Plink,
I have a bad toothache. I think it could be due to too much coffee, and perhaps from too much proff-reading the Celebrity fashion pages. This has stopped me from teaching the Magnum 4D team how to dance. What shall I do?
Yours Anonymously,
B

 
At 8:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

plink-y..waahh....your 8-lup meme so...

more to come.. :P

 
At 1:58 am, Blogger plink said...

AhWongKor: 25 minit ah? My writing so small you have to read for half-hour izit? Nebermine, I write with bigger font next time....

angel: Why keep hanbok? I read your site like very-the-partay. *dance with angel in hanboks*

SA: Coffee is good, insomnia is not. How do they go together? *blinkblink* Magnum is a gaming company (is that how you say it?) and 4D is just that: pick any four numbers. If it comes up, you win! I think some other bloggers have called it damacai (remember the 'ch' sound for 'c' ;))

winn: Aiyah! Finish one part, so fast everybody wants Pt. II. Oii! Head pain oredi! Pass me the Triple Espresso please....

may: It's a shame I'm not drplink-the-dentist, ya? What a waste, but a relief for patients! LOLz

LB: *chokesplutterespressospray* Wakakaka!!! Pooi fok, pooi fok. The sifu is in the house!

ka..t: 8-lup first-this-one, got some more lups-of-8....

 
At 7:03 am, Blogger plink said...

SA: Don't worry. As long as it isn't English, us Malaysians automatically use the 'ch' version.... :)

 
At 12:41 am, Blogger Chen said...

seems like it's common to have one big & one small eye :P
This is the trend :D

 
At 2:43 am, Blogger plink said...

Hi chen!

Yes, one-big-one-small does seem common, almost trendy-ish, doesn't it?
*whisper*
Eh, your eyes also one-big-one-small ar?

 
At 4:45 pm, Blogger Chen said...

Sshhhh... cannot say so loud :P
*paiseh*

 
At 4:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Suzuki rf600 Futon sleeper sofa Hosepipe ban+pressure washers Vardenafil hydrochloride pills Mobile+home+owner+insurance london thinking refinancing home Cosmetic surgery of the knees Camping mimizan magnavox tvs and stereo car clomid pregnancy early signs of Eye makeup asians stop smoking cigar jewelry Continue taking protonix Dating black 0d0a Body kits for cadilac Pa. game laws T-mobile cellphone plans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home