18 June 2006

I could be having the time of my life

Yes, this does look like a meme that came around some months ago, but I'm posting this because I have been daydreaming a bit. Nothing to do with memes.

Right now, I could be having the time of my life…
… picking strawberries. Translation: eating strawberries.
… learning how to rock-climb (Hi may!).
… enrolled into a ballet boot-camp.
… shopping or lepakking or both, at 1Utama/MidValley/KLCC/The Curve/ insert a name here.
… reading a good book, with a pot of tea.
… writing a good book, with a pot of coffee.
… doing origami.
… making a mess of the kitchen while pretending to bake.
… pretending to cook.
… actually cooking.
… sorting through my wardrobe… again.
… dancing in the rain.
… walking along the beach. Just as nice when the sun is out as when it's raining and windy.
… sleeping.
… driving around looking for some completely random place to hang out.
... annoying my relatives.
… in a foreign land (let’s say Japan) where I’ve only got a phrase book to get started with learning the language.
… in a foreign land (let’s say Bangsar) where I’ve only got a phrase book to get started with learning the language.
… learning to sculpt.
… watching a play.
… being in a play… oh dear….
… studying particle physics.
… teaching particle physics… o_O?!
… running experiments on mice I happen to like.
… running experiments on people I happen not to like.
… showing certain guys what the word, ‘nutcracker,’ could really mean.
… sitting in a corner and drooling vacantly.
... writing an Agony Aunt column.
… teaching children how to get into trouble at school. ‘Well, drinking and smoking might get you into trouble.’
… teaching children how to get out of trouble at school. ‘Actually, do you know how Cikgus A and B spend so much time together hor….’

30 Comments:

At 10:52 pm, Blogger L B said...

•^• at running experiments on people you happen not to like!! Teach me, teach me, O SiFoO!! I pay you in TungKus..

 
At 1:29 am, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

plinkliuliu...

J U S T D O I T ! ! !

...lu sound kinda melancholic worrr...

*gives a tight squeeze n hug*

 
At 2:27 am, Blogger plink said...

LB: Cannot lar... after bei chai lou lai jor (police catch) then how? *conspiratorial whisper* You could send them to reflexology session....

SAmEx: Sleep? Sweet dreams! Sleep sounds like such a good idea! It could even go into the previous entry as zleep...zzzz....

angel: *squeezehugback* I could be melancholic or I could also be having the time of my life thinking about it. Betul tak? Betuu..ll.... (Koreckt or not? Korr..ight....)

 
At 4:01 am, Blogger L B said...

*low whisper back* ok, how about fried calamari instead?

 
At 2:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, woman....if my blogger meet in KL jadik...wanna lepak?? i make it come true for ZOU!!! :D

 
At 3:37 pm, Blogger plink said...

LB: You want to *piak* people with fried calamari? Interesting experiment leh.... OK, who don't you like?
Or maybe there are people who want to kena *piak* with fried calamari?

SA: Zimple things alwayz zlip my mind zoo....

Yvy: Timing lar, woman. Memang wanna lepak, tapi timing susah then how? *wailsobz*

 
At 7:36 pm, Blogger L B said...

Msg from may in somewhere:
may [13:31:58]: learning how to rock climb? jomz! we can do that at 1Utama, then shop & lepak after that! ermmm... what's particle physics? ^.o

 
At 2:45 am, Blogger Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

pretending to bake and cook? how can????? must share share mah :P

 
At 5:47 am, Blogger plink said...

LB: Oii.... don't dodge the questionlar. Is it you that wants to kena *piak* with calamari rings? o.*

may: Yes please, though it would be more fun if we got more people involved.... Oops, we're coming very close to experimenting on people again....
Particle physics? How would I know? I'm just a little plink.... ^.o

FF: Aiyah, pretending means going through the motions but not actually getting anything done mar.... Nothing special worrr. If it was, I'd be a very rich little plink by now. :)

 
At 11:02 am, Blogger L B said...

Oh Mistress, piak me, piak me!! Piak me with O rings!!

 
At 1:55 pm, Blogger plink said...

LB: Behavelah! Children might see this. After I get into trouble, then how? *piakpiakpiak*

 
At 1:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*helps plink wrap LB in mutated calamari rings then holds him down so plink can piak him to kingdom come* YAY!!! piak harder plink!! lol :P

mmmwaaahahahahaha!!!

 
At 2:07 pm, Blogger L B said...

*censored* *bleep* *censored* off plink's crocodile *bleep*, while *censored*ing...

 
At 2:50 pm, Blogger plink said...

Calamari rings? o.O
Crocodile? O.o
*censored**bleep*? O.O

 
At 5:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bleep toot toot bleep bleep*

apa ni? morZe code ka?

 
At 9:57 pm, Blogger L B said...

That was Sotong-speak....

 
At 1:40 am, Blogger plink said...

Yvy and LB: Zotong-zpeak... just to fit in with the post....

SA: *Ouch* Band-Aid's SA's head.

 
At 2:32 am, Blogger L B said...

Waaaaa!! Kena ziaked again by Zlink!!

 
At 3:17 am, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

plinkliuliu... u kena piak-ed liao... cum check it out ;)

 
At 2:52 pm, Blogger plink said...

SA: Wow, quite the cunning linguist *wink*
LB: See? Giving SA anudda heddek with new Zotong Langwich.... =)
angel: *pengzan....*

 
At 5:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyozzzzzz.....

 
At 3:00 pm, Blogger plink said...

*let's yvy zleep....*
SA: Wakaka... of course! Now I remember.... :D

 
At 4:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol ;P *muakz plinky*

 
At 3:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

plink-y..no plinku for me! Sounds so..so..sam-ku lok-phor!!!
No see you much...miss your plinky-ness!! *hugs*

 
At 3:55 pm, Blogger plink said...

Yvy: *muakzback*
ka..t: Welcome back! Um... What is sam-ku lok-phor?
Things are very busy at the moment. Quite a headache, but it will pass, I am told....
*hugzback*

 
At 5:12 pm, Blogger L B said...

ku-chai yee-mah!!

 
At 6:29 pm, Blogger Winn said...

chup chup chup!!

not easy to chup the last ok..


i like daydreaming too..
i'm now daydreaming myself daydreaming...^^

 
At 9:55 pm, Blogger plink said...

LB: Lei gong mutt yeir ar?

Winn: Ok, I take your hint. I trying to put up new entrylar. Blame angel, liu 9 me summore.... ;)

 
At 8:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sam-ku lok-phor aka sar-kor lak-poh aka father's 3rd sister-6th grand aunty :D

ku-chai yee-mah..let me hazard a guess...father's sister - mother's sister..???

Yes, yes..very good to see you again!!

 
At 11:33 pm, Blogger plink said...

ka..t: Aiyak! So very-the-old feeling wan, the name! OKOK, try for other names, ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home