17 May 2006

I, Meme

angel has tagged me with this meme.


I JUST NOW started this meme.

I SAID I JUST NOW started this meme!!

I WANT to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.

I WISH the world WOULD sing, in perfect harmony. Wouldn’t we be nicer to one another then?

I HATE hate. Sounds silly, but it’s true.

I MISS my innocence, but only because of the thrill of discovery. Things are so much more fun when you find out the first time around.

I FEAR fear itself. And hate. Sounds silly, but this is also true.

I HEAR Love whispering in my ear. Eh, go awaylah. I’m doing important work here!

I WONDER what will happen when my mind breaks altogether, rendering me a slavering, incoherent mess rambling on and on about unrelated things and do you like rancid camel cheese? On second thought….

I REGRET wondering what will happen when my mind breaks altogether.

I AM NOT much different now than when my mind cracks up altogether, am I?

I SING…. Actually, I don’t; I hum instead. One of my seniors once asked if I had music playing in my head all day long.

I CRY occasionally. That I haven’t in months is a miracle of sorts, but then life has been kind to me.

I AM NOT ALWAYS as callous and unprincipled as I look.

I MADE out this lunchtime. I didn’t really, but that got your attention, didn’t it?

I WRITE almost compulsively. I worry about forgetting and being unable to share my thoughts. A thought, once forgotten, may not be thought of again for ages.

I CONFUSE people who think they know me. I think my picture is next to the encyclopedia definition of ‘a walking mass of contradictions.’

I NEED space. Oh, and money. Always need money.

I SHOULD make more time and space and money.

I START meetings by apologizing. Sorry about that.

I FINISH. No I not. I Malaysian.

And that's it. Now for the last bit

I GOING to slow up for a while. Not to worry, I'll keep stalking.

20 Comments:

At 10:45 pm, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

chup silver!

*goes back to read the meme*

 
At 10:53 pm, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

*whissssper whisssperrr*

Going to slow up????

*sniff sniff*

Dun cry anymore, yeah? angel sayang you...

 
At 11:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chuppachups

 
At 11:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

camel cheese?? ewwwwww...
and yes, we'll forever need Vitamin M. Money, that is.
kambek soon to writing, ya? *HUGS*

 
At 11:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that MADE OUT caught my attention!! Definitely! But such potong stmness!! How can?!! How? No more TungKus, no more MI:IV.. *sob* and no more medals...

 
At 6:22 am, Blogger plink said...

Waitwaitwait!

The TungKus, the M:I:IV and whatnot are why I am slowing down!

Slowing down oni worr....

Good things come to those who wait.... For the rest, there's me!

=)

 
At 6:48 am, Blogger plink said...

SAm: Ermm... apple-y cheese? It's still better than camel cheese and rancid at that, too!

angel: Nemine lar. Gerenti writing more entries, but greater polish oni worr....
*sayangbackz!*

may: Vitamin M is good for your health, no? ;) Not stopping... slowing down only!

LB: Woii... slowing down only!

Waaghh... nobody unnerstanning me....

*Sobz*

slowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdownslowingdown

 
At 9:47 am, Blogger Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

Need a new gear? *gives Plink a leg up*
for a moment I read "picture is next to the encyclopedia definition of ‘a Wolly Mammoth of contradictions.’"
*quickly skips away*

 
At 3:22 pm, Blogger plink said...

FF: o.O?! Wooly Mammoth? Must have seen me in real life....

*grumblegrumble*

*borrow Yvy's paddle, chases after FF*

;)

 
At 3:25 pm, Blogger Helen said...

Id like to see the world for once
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills
For peace throughout the land,

As I'm not as gifted, I've resorted to stealing other ppl's lyrics to impress you.... :-P lol

 
At 4:46 pm, Blogger plink said...

Helen: Arbuden, stealing the right lyrics is also a gift worr.... =)

 
At 8:41 pm, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

understand?

Errr... errrr...

Psss psss... my Under kenot Stand wan leh...

 
At 5:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh? eh? eh?

 
At 6:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..leaving a bouquet of roses for the plink...

 
At 9:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... starts to mow the lawn... in sweaty crocodile singlet..

 
At 10:27 am, Blogger plink said...

angel: OMG! You have... an under that can stand?!
I'm still writing, only more slowly lar.... ;)

LB: Thank you! Roses gratefully accepted, as always.
Wakaka! Crocodile singlet!

 
At 12:17 am, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Oi! Faster la... so slowwww wan...

zzZZZZzzzZZZzzzzZZZZZ

 
At 4:06 pm, Blogger plink said...

Oii! Waitlar.... Coming oredi... Promise!

Watch this space....

 
At 4:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Singlet is Watching You
F A S T E R F A S T E R

 
At 8:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info semen adderall Kumho tires review offroad Packaging gift boxes patent new pop 1991 mercedes bens fan belt routing Schools budgeting and accounting practices Xxx latino boys computer program to read books Portable+barcode+scanner Airline ticket canada

 

Post a Comment

<< Home