21 July 2006

How Do I Love Thee?

Let me count the ways…. I love the….

*crumplecrumplethrow*

This is obviously not working.

*new sheet of paper*

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Perfect Lover,

I had wished for a better, more private time to tell you this but well-meaning friends – well, one well-meaning friend – thought it might be funny to, you know, ask about these things.
It’s probably safe to say that you already know what I like about you and the things that you do. But what about the things that you don’t do?

You don’t SMS me in the dead of the night unless you need to. I appreciate the thought, I really do.

You don’t snore. I lied, you do. But a gentle dig in the ribs is all you need to stop. Strangely enough, blowing over your eyes and nose works too. Would you care to tell us why?

You don’t decide everything, by which I mean you are artfully indecisive. You know what I want. I know you know what I want. You know that I know, but your trying to stop me knowing that you know I know that you know is great fun. Don’t stop.

You are not obsessed enough with the bodily sounds that other people find so amusing. You don’t belch, pass wind or make silly noises with your armpits. So I don't get to roll my eyes. Fair?

You don’t mine your nose and ears, then examine the ‘ore,’ afterwards.

You don’t watch ‘enough,’ football. Thank the heavens for that.

You don’t dance enough, certainly not when I’m around.

You don’t make children cry. How do you (not) do it?

That should be enough for the time being. Eight things that you don’t do enough of, or at all. Keep (not) doing them, please.

Love,
plink

28 Comments:

At 11:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww... I love thee (not), too!! *hugs*
*listens for bodily sounds*

 
At 2:37 pm, Blogger L B said...

I think your lover is such a lucky person...

 
At 8:02 pm, Blogger Tan Yee Wei said...

Aww.... so sweet.

So, does the lover read this extension of your mind in this little corner of the Internet?

 
At 12:00 am, Blogger plink said...

SA: And then...?
may: *points to LB korkor....*
LB: Yes, but how do you think I feel? *major relief*
LC: Shh... no, not yet. ;)

 
At 5:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

plink-y....*clap, clap, clap*....hats off, old girl....your creativity never fails to amaze me!!

 
At 5:26 am, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Waaa...
*amazed tho a bit konpius bcos notchet sleep yet*

See! I told u... u sure write so the li hai wan...

Thanks plinku :)

*waits for plinku to kambek*

 
At 8:36 am, Blogger Chen said...

wow. this is interesting..
nicely written..
I still konpius a bit over u know I know I know u know statement, hahaha :P

 
At 12:47 pm, Blogger plink said...

ka..t: Thankyoumuakz. I just felt the normal meme didn't work well enough, so.. change a bitlah....

angel: *kambek o'reddy*
Sleep tight, today weekend. Yay!

chen: Makes a bit of a change from just doing a meme, doesn't it? Also, everyone else who's done the meme has meme'd all the positives. Time for us to appreciate the lack of negatives instead.

 
At 4:05 pm, Blogger Selba said...

you are always good :)

 
At 4:43 pm, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

*wait wait*
*poke poke*

Hmmmm...

 
At 3:24 am, Blogger Winn said...

amazed 0.0

 
At 5:19 am, Blogger plink said...

selba: Tenkiu! Tenkiu! You also always good wut....

angel: *pokeback* ^.^

winn: 0.0 amazed also.....

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

waaaahhhhh where did you find this guy? he got a sister? ;P

 
At 2:51 pm, Blogger L B said...

*sigh* *swoon* *pengsan* *drop pants*

 
At 11:39 pm, Blogger Helen said...

LOL

Hey, is this fiction or non-fiction??

 
At 12:27 am, Blogger sic6sense said...

i need to say..that its a wonderful letter.

 
At 3:05 am, Blogger plink said...

FF: Cannot tell. After everybody want then how?

LB: *sigh* *swoon* 0.0 *pengsan* Woei!! *waving disclaimer at AhWongKor* LOL!

helen: Dunno wor.... ;)

sic6sense: *red-carpet treatment* Welcome, welcome! If you're Perfect Lover, that letter is for you too!

 
At 2:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

plinky arr....8 ur fav number is it? :)

 
At 3:02 am, Blogger plink said...

Shh... yes it is. But didn't the original meme ask for eight qualities anyway? ;)

 
At 9:28 pm, Blogger Winn said...

more memes from plink pls!
*toothy grins*

 
At 8:51 pm, Blogger Ang Gu Gu said...

nice =)

 
At 2:55 am, Blogger Winn said...

still no meme:(

i wan my mama! ..

 
At 1:35 am, Blogger plink said...

winn: Wait, wait! So much to do, must do meme sarmore ar? *grinzbek*
* Calling winnsmama, please proceed to the Information Counter on the Ground Floor....*

ang gu gu: *borrows angel's red carpet. Welcome! Welcome! Have you done this meme also? ;)

SAm: A L A S K A N H U G S ! !

 
At 12:50 am, Blogger Winn said...

*flies in to visit new meme...*


no M E M E ?

:(

*jumps outta klcc*

 
At 1:13 am, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

pssst pssst.. this ang gu gu so liu hor? go and liu soooo many peeples!!

ei, considered yourself tag hor! the liuliu baju mya tag arrr... :P

*dives outta klcc to sambut winnliuliu*
Aiyoo, dun la pretend liu are superman... liu are not, ok liuliu??

plinku ar plinku, lu ci leh sunday oo eng bo?? ai chut lai liuliu boh? lai lar... mai ar neh lar lu...

Pat kin pat san... :P

 
At 2:33 am, Blogger plink said...

psst.... ang gu gu may be very-the-liu, but very-the-lengjai also....

eh, wrong taglar.... this blog(u) got no fotograf wan. But can describe if you want.... =)

This weekend at work *smacks forehead*. Tapi, uu eng eh si gerenti gio lu chut chio K, lim kopi. OK bo?

 
At 2:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oie...update lar!!! :P

 
At 4:28 am, Blogger plink said...

Yvy: =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home