23 September 2005

Whoa!

I have to walk sideways through doors because my head won't fit otherwise.

It's all Kucing Gatal's fault.

The all-seeing, all-knowing cat has deemed my little composition the worthy winner of her Wordy Gurdy Competition and I am so happy! It's the first time I've won anything in years.

Isn't that silly?

I found out from Yvy's comment minutes after the event. Can you believe that, after days of bashing Ctrl-R to see who the winner was going to be, I missed the big moment?

All of this self-centredness is no way for a civilized plink to behave, so I'm going to stop here.

*deep breaths*

2 Comments:

At 8:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gratz :)

 
At 4:41 pm, Blogger plink said...

ghoul: Thanks v.much! Just a short post to vent a bit. Winning is nice, but announcing it is even nicer.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home