30 December 2005

Shallow pre-New-Year hysteria and euphoria

Newsflash: Suanie and co. (including the famous KY) were spotted this evening at SS2, I think. plink loves U!

*waves*

*runs away in embarrassment*

Am also happily over the moon. A plink can never have too many pairs of shoes. Besides, I'd laughed my shoes off earlier, so I went out and bought another pair. They are light and flexible, truly a joy to do plinky stuff in. All the more reason for me to go and get some exercise (and get a little more into shape).

I was so over the moon that I started showing off in the shop. If you were at a Klang Valley Nike Store these last few days and saw an excited plink making a scene, I'm very sorry.

I do these things sometimes.

No prizes then, for guessing that my resolutions for next year will include a couple from last year.

11 Comments:

At 1:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eehhh....the fact that u intend to keep ur bum nice and rounded. and read more of Jordan's new blog? :)

 
At 8:31 pm, Blogger L B said...

*scratching head so much over what yvy said, I forgot what I was doing in here, so H A P P Y N E W Y E A R 2 0 0 6 to you & all your shoes, plink!*

 
At 6:34 pm, Blogger plink said...

Yvy: Shh.... The bottom is an ongoing project. The Return of The Jordi is going to be great! :)
LB: Yvy's referring to several much earlier posts (I think) from September.
Happy New Year to everyone!

*passes party hats and poppers around*

 
At 2:14 am, Blogger Tiffany L said...

Happy New Year plinky!!! =D

oooOOOOooooOOOOoooo someone got new shoes!!! me want manolo blahniks, oh yes i do!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

 
At 4:05 pm, Blogger plink said...

HA: Blahniks? Wah, somebody got access to Santa's Good list. Better yet, Santa himself? ;)
Mine are nothing so classy as MBs. A pair of Nike plink's is all.... :)

 
At 4:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei woman...update lar!!! ;)

 
At 3:49 pm, Blogger plink said...

Aik? Kambing oi... gerenti kambing wan! ;)

 
At 9:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

 
At 2:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. older adult mature free movies zyrtec in toddler soccer sportswear Hair removal and wax

 
At 3:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Azelex acne cream Total number of patents registered Missouri celebrex lawyers Moen faucet employment new bern nc auto insurance quote Used jeep cheerokee sport 5 speed ford truck

 
At 6:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home