03 August 2006

Wrong Meme

There just never seems time to say or do things any more, so I'm just reduced to doing tags.

*sigh*

OK, despite knowing that there are (and will be) no photos on Delima Kasih, angel wanted to know what I am wearing. Right this moment.

What is the time now?

*looks at timestamp*

I am going to do an angel and quickly change first....

-------------------------------------------------

There are no photos, so let's use our imaginations, like always.

Above
Let's start with a blue and white blouson with a label AhWongKor might find familar. Worn loose, because of my un-angel-like figure but I think it is amazing what designers can do these days.
White sleeves, blue centre and a nice red zip front complete the wannabe-sports feel.
Yes,it is true. I spend more time looking like I've been to the gym than actually doing it.

Center
Not black, but a very dark blue. This is the sort of colour that is difficult to describe. Call it black and someone is bound to object. The same thing happens if you call it blue.
I like the way it is cut. Since when was it possible for loose-fitting clothes to flatter a figure? Obviously, I know nothing about design.
I know what I like though. You won't catch me wearing any of that low-cut stuff....

Feet
Just like winn, I am wearing Adidas. Just like winn, I am going to bluff you all that they are dirty.
Who'd have thought that you could put cream and black leather together with gold embroidery? I am glad that they did.
Strangely for Adidases (Adidi/Adidae?), mine are lace-less. How about yours?

16 Comments:

At 7:06 am, Blogger Chen said...

Wah.. need to use my imagination again ;)

 
At 9:34 am, Blogger Ang Gu Gu said...

thanks for the visit =p u really imagination queen..hahaha

 
At 10:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhhmmm....*hanging on to wild imagination* :P

 
At 11:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm... *closes eyes... think think think...*

waaaa, you look hot, babes! *wink!*

my adidasae are laced ones...

 
At 12:14 pm, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

waa waa waaa.... btw, "angel-like" figure is actuari not that angel u know... :(

*imagine imagine*
Imagine all the people...

LOL @ ang gu gu mya Imagination Queen haha...

which reminds me, ei, lu ai tao siapa lebih auntie eh? come come, mari mari... wot's the bet? *LOL* :P

ditto to ahmay's comment... liu look like a hot sports babe!

 
At 12:16 pm, Blogger L B said...

Lopsided Label?!!!! Wakakakakaa... *gives you Special Hugs, very very Special Loving, Lusty Hugs!!* With a tinge of Lormaikainess...

 
At 1:10 pm, Blogger plink said...

chen: But OK wut? Your imagination is very-the-good wan! =)

AGG: Yes, but this is your imagination so... you are the imagination queen also?! o.O

Yvy: Hanging on with Yvy also....

may: New word! Adidasae! Kekeke... Too lazy to go gym, so I mostly settle for gaya only....

angel: Yah, Ang Gu Gu got quite a way with words ar? =)
OK set! Let's sio tao and see who more auntie. Winner gets coffee and a (free) WiFi hotspot.... Wakakaa!!

LB: You're back! *hugmuaks*
How did you know? The label is a little lopsided. As long as it's just the label that's lopsided....
*Lormaikaiback*

 
At 3:01 pm, Blogger Winn said...

hmmm!!!!! i m as imagine-less the read of them here! hehe..

yay! hi 5 to adidas!:P but..i dint bluff la u my shoes are dirty! hehe.

 
At 4:32 pm, Blogger Bkworm said...

I see it! I see it!......in my head. :)

 
At 12:42 am, Blogger plink said...

SA: But then, that would be telling (Showing?)....

winn: OKOK, I dun bluff that my shoes are dirty... ;)

DBW: *point to DBW* Everyone, see?! Using imagination! That's how you do it. LOL!

 
At 9:25 am, Blogger Winn said...

haha plinku u are never outta idea trying to confuse me!! haha

 
At 3:12 pm, Blogger plink said...

Then how? I bluff that my shoes are NOT dirty?

*also confused*

=D

 
At 11:28 pm, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

plinku, DYK wa tan tiao lu???
:P
lu ah neh koo ehh... tan kar wa lao chiu liao larrr...

 
At 1:24 am, Blogger plink said...

Aiya! Anne cham arr?!

Mien tan mar....

This time of year very busy lar oi. Sorrilar....

But I promise, as soon as I can come out to play, I will.

*promisepromisepromise*

 
At 4:55 am, Blogger Winn said...

*wa eh tan. wa pun ai tan*

lets tan plinku. ku ku pun eh tan:P

 
At 2:27 pm, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

LOL @ winnliuliu!

ya ya, lang ka liao tan plinku, ok?

we all tan-ning for your liu...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home