06 January 2006

Holidays concluded

While piling on calories (and weight, probably) was nice, there were something non-culinary, non-teh-halia that I did on holiday.
Reflexology, that wince-inducing, bone-crunchingly relaxing therapy. pSib has a favourite in Cheras where I was introduced (read: subjected) to all manner of foot and leg massage.
It's not as funny (or as fun) as it sounds. Reflexology massage is rather vigorous and quite firm.
I did feel a completely new plink when we were done. I'm just not sure whether this was due to the reflexology doing me good or merely relief that the ordeal was over.
I meant to enrol in a dance class while on holiday. Jazz, modern, ballet or other? I never got that far. I stopped at makan or dance and the rest is history....

5 Comments:

At 4:23 am, Blogger L B said...

MOG! LB Gobbles?!!!!! WTF! LOL

 
At 4:25 am, Blogger L B said...

oh, I had meant to comment on foot reflexology too. I had my first foot reflexology just last summer, and it almost killed me!! But in the end it was nice and tingly all over....

 
At 11:34 pm, Blogger plink said...

Nice and tingly all over your feet, hopefully?

 
At 11:35 pm, Blogger plink said...

LB Gobbles was a reference to your turkey-time. Now that you're back on broadband, I'm going to have to find another nick, aren't I? ;)

 
At 12:57 am, Blogger L B said...

You sure do!! *G*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home